Friday, June 8, 2012

What I Learned


What is the best thing you have learned this year so far and how did you learn it from advice or experience? Explain.



Deja Diggs

The best thing I learned this year so far is that in order to do better, you have to want to do better for yourself and separate yourself from people that try to bring you down. That’s what my mother would always tell me. This year, I really started to listen and think about it. I wanted to do better in certain classes. So, I started to move away from certain people.



Charles Oxley

The best thing I learned this year was planning my future. I’m going to be successful in life; this was always a concern, but I never really thought about it. I had to go to this program, and Mr. Bell said, “where are you going to be in five years from now when your friends are in college and owning business”. After that, I started thinking about what I wanted to do with my life. He shared stories with me about how his friend lost his life by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So, I started planning out my future.



Luis Reyes

The best thing I learn this year

I can fix my problems. My family and others describe a story that gives you an idea of how you can fix your problems. Also I learned how to be yourself and not pretend to be somebody that is not you.





Malik Martin

The best thing I learned this year so far is nothing, because most of the stuff that is being taught I already know, but learning stuff in school is really not fun or interesting. It depends on what class you have and all my classes suck, but I have no choice but to learn so I can be prepared for the real world. I learned a few things, but none of them were the best. Hopefully in the 11th grade, I will be able to answer this question with something instead of saying nothing.





Shonae Lewis


 This year I’ve learned that any thing could happen at any given time. Over the past week, my cousin’s house caught on week fire and they didn’t have anything but the clothes on their back. Now, they are in a hotel and people have donated money, clothes, and shoes. Now, they have some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment